Priority ERP Services
Priority ERP Services
CreativITy specializes in executing complex and large scale implementation projects
of the Priority system. Our advanced and creative solutions are perfectly adapted to the customer's needs and enable our customers to enjoy efficiency and effectiveness in all fields of their activity: customer management, bookkeeping, inventory management, project management, finance, engineering, production, marketing, sales, etc.
CreativITy's extensive knowledge and experience, advanced programming skills and creative methodology are reflected in every stage of a system implementation project - specifications, integration and maintenance.
Consultancy and specifications
1. Locating and identifying the challenges facing the customer: understanding the different departments' needs, professional requirements and work procedures.
2. Analyzing gaps between the capabilities of the standard software and the customer's needs.
3. Improving and bettering work processes in accordance with changes in the business environment and the competitive environment in which the customer operates.
4. Formulating an optimal and sometimes unconventional solutions, which are derived from the extensive experience CreativITy’s team has accumulated over the years in a variety of implementation projects in many different organizations, in complete accordance with the customer's needs.
1. Adapting the existing software to the unique processes of the organization.
2. Developing customized user-friendly systems, which supplement the information systems' functionality, improve the output of the information systems and offer a whole solution that significantly upgrades the performance across the organization.
3. Developing products that are required as standard in many organizations.
1. CreativITy specializes in identifying and creating cross-organizational work processes between divisions, departments and functionaries throughout the implementation process, while harnessing the software’s abilities to distinguish field of responsibilities and areas of expertise.
2. Creating a common language and communicating to the end users and managers the system's advantages for the organization, while augmenting the employees' trust in the change taking place, reinsuring their authority and reducing the fear from the unknown.
3. Creating an activity interface between divisions, departments and managers to effectively manage cross-organizational work processes, while identifying the point of contact and defining and mapping fields of responsibility.
4. Clear two-way communication that presents the system's advantages for the organization, while augmenting the employees' trust of the change taking place in the organization and reducing their fear of the unknown or of losing the authority involved in their jobs.
5. Accompanying and providing support throughout all stages of implementation and integration, while sharing maximum knowledge with the various functionaries in the organization.
1. A support system to provide a solution for any issue, with high availability and quick response.
2. Handling all implementation or programming issues that might arise during ongoing work.
3. Ongoing upgrades of our products to always be compatible with the latest and most advanced technologies in the market.